No less than three million Americans sustain work-related injuries each year, often resulting in back and neck pain, carpal tunnel syndrome, and hip and shoulder problems.
The most common of these injuries stem from:
- Repetitive motion injuries causing strain on muscles and tendons
- Overexertion injuries sustained while pulling, pushing, lifting, or carrying heavy items
- Slips on wet surfaces and falls from elevated areas
- Falling objects
- Becoming entangled in machinery
- Accidentally walking into objects (tables, chairs, walls, glass doors)
- Being involved in an accident while driving for business purposes
Treatment for Work-Related Injuries in Northwest Indiana
At Orthopaedic Surgical Consultants in Crown Point, Indiana, we have extensive experience treating workers who have been injured while on the job and provide numerous treatment options tailored to their individual needs.
Not only do we provide expert, full-service care – from diagnosis and treatment to physical rehabilitation – designed to restore your strength and mobility and get you back to work as quickly as possible, we also provide the documentation you need to have your workers’ compensation promptly processed.
We even offer guidance on how to avoid future injuries. It’s all part of the comprehensive one-on-one service that sets Orthopaedic Surgical Consultants apart from others.
To seek treatment for a work-related injury, contact us today at (219) 662-2279 or use our online Request an Appointment form to get started.